weighted straight skeleton and arrangements of planes in 3D

weighted straight skeleton and arrangements of planes in 3D

Mathieu Brédif
Hi,

I would like to compute Weighted Straight Skeletons and Arrangements
of planes in 3D.
I may have overlooked the manual, but those algorithms do not seem to be readily
available in the current release of CGAL.
Before I start coding them, I would like to know if those algorithms
are already due in the next release of CGAL or if someone has already
some code he is willing to share.

Thanks
Mathieu Bredif