visulization in cgal using qt

hend helal
hii, i am new to cgal , and i want know how to visualize in cgal ,
there isn't any documentation of how to use the qt with cgal,
so is there any piece of code which describes using the qt with cgal in
order to visualize??
thanks in advance

Re: visulization in cgal using qt

andreas.fabri

For 2D you have a whole chapter on visualization
https://doc.cgal.org/latest/GraphicsView/index.html#Chapter_CGAL_and_the_Qt_Graphics_View_Framework

For 3D there is the CGAL/demo/Polyhedron,  but the internals
are not documented.

Best,

Andreas

On 4/16/2018 9:13 PM, hend helal wrote:

> hii, i am new to cgal , and i want know how to visualize in cgal ,
> there isn't any documentation of how to use the qt with cgal,
> so is there any piece of code which describes using the qt with cgal in
> order to visualize??
> thanks in advance

Andreas Fabri, PhD
Chief Officer, GeometryFactory
Editor, The CGAL Project

phone: +33.492.954.912    skype: andreas.fabri

Re: visulization in cgal using qt

hend helal
hii i have seen the documentation , but i cant find any written code , just concepts,
could you help me, as i am trying to learn the library and i need to visualize the product code in order to understand what i am doing
thanks in advance