trying to open the CGAL viewer

rasengan
Hey everyone,

I am trying to open a CGAL "viewer" or a GUI so as to run some examples.
I have cloned the source code and have followed the instructions mentioned
in [1]. What exactly should I be expecting after I have executed the 'make'
command? Is there anyway to open a GUI for the same?

Thanks,
Shourya Shukla

[1]: https://github.com/CGAL/cgal/blob/master/INSTALL.md