testing cgal demo and exemples

youness faouzi
Hi everebody ,

I'm just a bigginer in cgan , and I want to test some exemples and demo from cgal , I'm trying now to download qt , but I want how can i test them.

Thanks & Regards,
Y.Faouzi

Re: testing cgal demo and exemples

andreas.fabri
youness faouzi wrote:
> Hi everebody ,
>
> I'm just a bigginer in cgan , and I want to test some exemples and demo
> from cgal , I'm trying now to download qt , but I want how can i test them.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Y.Faouzi

Hello Youness,

If you just want to play with demos, and if your operating system is Windows,
the best way is to download and run the precompiled binaries.

On the package overview page http://www.cgal.org/Manual/3.3/doc_html/cgal_manual/packages.html
you find for some packages the word "Demo" followed by a hyperlink
from which you can download it.

andreas