strange variable name

J. Scheurich
I use the headerfile only version of cgal 4.12 with visual c++ 2017
community.

I have to change lines 122ff of File_header_extended _OFF.h to:

// istream modifier that checks for OFF comments and removes them.
inline std::istream& skip_comment_OFF( std::istream& in2) {
     char c;
     while( (in2 >> c) && c == '#')
         in2 >> skip_until_EOL;
     in2.putback(c);
     return in2;
}

it looks like "in" is now a reserved C++ word 8-(

so long
MUFTI

Re: strange variable name

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
Are you sure you don't have a global variable in defined somewhere?
Could you share the error message you have?