stl generation

iampriyanshi
My project requires the generation of STL format files.
Is there any API to get STL files or build one?

Re: stl generation

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
Nothing officially documented but the files CGAL/IO/STL_reader.h and
CGAL/IO/STL_writer.h provide minimal support of STL files.

Sebastien.

On 02/22/2018 07:34 AM, iampriyanshi wrote:

> My project requires the generation of STL format files.
> Is there any API to get STL files or build one?

Re: stl generation

iampriyanshi
I found CGAL/IO/STL_reader.h, but I didn't find any file as
CGAL/IO/STL_writer.h.

Re: stl generation

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
STL_writer.h was actually added recently and is only available in the
master version of CGAL (and upcoming 4.12)

https://github.com/CGAL/cgal/blob/master/Polyhedron_IO/include/CGAL/IO/STL_writer.h

Sebastien.

On 02/22/2018 09:07 AM, iampriyanshi wrote:
> I found CGAL/IO/STL_reader.h, but I didn't find any file as
> CGAL/IO/STL_writer.h.

Re: stl generation

iampriyanshi
Okay.