searching the list archive

M. Hazegh
Hi everyone,

The search utility provided for searching the list archive at
https://lists-sop.inria.fr/sympa/arc/cgal-discuss is really
inefficient. Is there anyway to search the archive with google or some
other efficient search tool?

Regards,
-Ramin

Re: searching the list archive

Sylvain Pion
Administrator
M. Hazegh a écrit :
> The search utility provided for searching the list archive at
> https://lists-sop.inria.fr/sympa/arc/cgal-discuss is really
> inefficient. Is there anyway to search the archive with google or some
> other efficient search tool?

There is another archive available here, since 6 months:
http://www.nabble.com/cgal-discuss-f34577.html

Do you find it more convenient?

Otherwise, I will investigate if we can allow GoogleBot
to crawl the main archives.

--
Sylvain Pion
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis

Re: searching the list archive

M. Hazegh
It's better now becauseI can search this new archive with google with
a query like this:  "site:www.nabble.com cgal Polyhedron mesh"

But it does not have the whole archive. It would be great if you could
allow google bot to crawl the archive (masquerading the email
addresses of course).

Thank you for considering this.
-Ramin