running Polyhedron demo

yewtung
I having problem in running the polyhedron demo. I keep getting this specific error.
I am a beginner. Is there another way of running this demo from the master CGAL version ?

Can you perhaps guide me on the installation ?

Annotation 2020-04-30 213715.png (16K) Download Attachment

Re: running Polyhedron demo

Maxime Gimeno
Hello,
You might  be missing a dll, you should try using depends.exe  (https://www.dependencywalker.com/) to see what is missing,