parallel compuation of DT

Pratyush Pranav
Hi,

Would it be possible for you to provide a toy example of how to compute delaunay triangulation of a set of points in parallel? i could then adapt or learn from it to suit my need.

thanks

Pratyush

Re: parallel compuation of DT

Marc Glisse
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017, Pratyush Pranav wrote:

> Would it be possible for you to provide a toy example of how to compute delaunay triangulation of a set of points in parallel? i could then adapt or learn from it to suit my need.

Please check the doc, there is such an example in the natural place:
https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Triangulation_3/#title22

--
Marc Glisse

Re: parallel compuation of DT

Pratyush Pranav
thanks, got it!

> On 26 Feb 2017, at 21:02, Marc Glisse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2017, Pratyush Pranav wrote:
>
>> Would it be possible for you to provide a toy example of how to compute delaunay triangulation of a set of points in parallel? i could then adapt or learn from it to suit my need.
>
> Please check the doc, there is such an example in the natural place:
> https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Triangulation_3/#title22
>
> --
> Marc Glisse

Re: parallel compuation of DT

chrism
Does this parallel example apply to 2D? As well, can this be used with a custom is_bad function?