new to cgal

hend helal
hii i am trying to use the cgal library,but i have some errors
first when generating the solution file in CMAKE  , i get this error

CMake Error in src/CGAL_Core/CMakeLists.txt:
  Target "CGAL_Core" INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES property contains path:

    "C:/local/CGAL-4.12-beta2/auxiliary/gmp/include"

  which is prefixed in the source directory.

i ignored the error and made a new project and included the cgal library ,
and tried a piece of code , but the visual studio wont run , it shows me
this error

Severity        Code    Description     Project File    Line
Error   LNK1104 cannot open file
'C:\local\CGAL-4.12-beta2\auxiliary\gmp\include.obj'
so any help plzzzz

Re: new to cgal

Laurent Rineau (CGAL/GeometryFactory)
Le Saturday, April 14, 2018 3:58:56 PM CEST hend helal a ?crit :
> hii i am trying to use the cgal library,but i have some errors
> first when generating the solution file in CMAKE  , i get this error
>
> CMake Error in src/CGAL_Core/CMakeLists.txt:
>   Target "CGAL_Core" INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES property contains path:
>
>     "C:/local/CGAL-4.12-beta2/auxiliary/gmp/include"
>
>   which is prefixed in the source directory.

Hi,

We confirm the bug, and we will soon propose a fix¹.

Inbetween, CGAL version 4.11.1 should be fine for you, because the bug was
only introduced recently, in CGAL-4.12-beta1.

¹) The work in progress is in that pull-request named "Fix CMake scripts of
4.12-beta2 #3021":

  https://github.com/CGAL/cgal/pull/3021

R&D Engineer at GeometryFactory           http://www.geometryfactory.com/
Release Manager of the CGAL Project       http://www.cgal.org/