how to understand cgal?

hend helal
hii . i need a reference or something to start with in order to understand
cgal ,as the manual is hard for me to understand and isnt that easy.need
something like a tutorial or something for beginners
thanks in advance

Re: how to understand cgal?

Efi Fogel
CGAL has several tutorials online; see e.g., the "Hello World" tutorial.
There are several videos here.
CGAL comes with quite a few demos and examples. ou can start with one example that might be close to your area of interest.
You can read the preface and perhaps the introduction of the book entitled "CGAL Arrangements and Their Applications".

                         _/