failure in computing a regular triangulation

failure in computing a regular triangulation

BRYang
This post was updated on .
Hi, when I tried computing the regular triangulation
with a set of spheres, it will fails at inserting some spheres. And I
believe that the sphere should be conflict with some boundary cells of the
triangulation. How can I handle this kind of problem then?

For clarifying how the problem happens, I am trying to access the full_cell of a regular triangulation RT, and my code is as follows:

/////////////////////

#include <CGAL/Exact_predicates_inexact_constructions_kernel.h>
#include <CGAL/Regular_triangulation_3.h>
#include <CGAL/Regular_triangulation_cell_base_3.h>
#include <CGAL/Triangulation_vertex_base_3.h>
#include <CGAL/Triangulation_vertex_base_with_info_3.h>
class RtVertexInfo
{
public:
        unsigned id;
};

typedef CGAL::Exact_predicates_inexact_constructions_kernel K;
typedef K::FT Weight;
typedef K::Point_3 RTPoint;
typedef K::Weighted_point_3 Weighted_point;
typedef CGAL::Regular_triangulation_vertex_base_3<K>                                Vb0;
typedef CGAL::Triangulation_vertex_base_with_info_3<RtVertexInfo, K, Vb0>
RtVb;
typedef CGAL::Regular_triangulation_cell_base_3<K>                                        RtCb;
typedef CGAL::Triangulation_data_structure_3<RtVb, RtCb>                        RtTds;
typedef CGAL::Regular_triangulation_3<K, RtTds>                                                Regular_Triangulation;

typedef Regular_Triangulation::Finite_facets_iterator
Finite_facets_iterator;
typedef Regular_Triangulation::Finite_edges_iterator
Finite_edges_iterator;
typedef Regular_Triangulation::Finite_vertices_iterator
Finite_vertices_iterator;
typedef Regular_Triangulation::Face_circulator Facet_circulator;
typedef Regular_Triangulation::Cell_handle Cell_handle;
typedef Regular_Triangulation::Vertex_handle Rt_Vertex_handle;
//typedef RtTds::Full_cell_const_iterator Full_cell_const_iterator;

////////////

However, when I was trying to define the Full_cell_const_iterator as the
last line of my code which I have comment out, it shows that
Full_cell_const_iterator is not a member of Triangulation_data_structure_3.

I am wondering what's the matter with my code and how I can access the
Full_cell of the regular triangulation.

I would be appreciate that someone can help me with these problems.

Thank you!

Best,
Baorong Yang

Re: access the full_cell of a regular triangulation

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
Where did you see this Full_cell_const_iterator?
I don't see it in the documentation nor in the code.

Did you mean All_cells_iterator?

Sebastien.