回复: 回复: 回复: 回复: 回复: 回复: difference for 2d polygons return incorrect polygon

回复: 回复: 回复: 回复: 回复: 回复: difference for 2d polygons return incorrect polygon

Luoyu
Hey axnmol,
First of all, very thankul for your answer.

Now I use the CGAL::Construct_project_point_2 function to recalculate the point if the point is close to the segment enough,  before every difference operation, then I get my expecting resultant polygon.

But I have a question about the CGAL::Construct_project_point_2.

If my understanding is right, does the function returns me a collinear point according to a point and a segment?