detecting topology loop on 3D mesh with CGAL

detecting topology loop on 3D mesh with CGAL

Frank Dz
This post was updated on .
Hi All~

I just wonder is there a method designed for topology loop detection on 3D
mesh?

I search this topic on GOOGLE yet do not find any related info. If I entered
the wrong term describing this method?

Best,

Frank

-----
be open, be creative, be critical

be open, be creative, be critical

Re: detection topology loop on 3D mesh with CGAL

Guillaume Damiand
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: detection topology loop on 3D mesh with CGAL

Frank Dz
Hi~Guillaume

WOW! In that case, that is great! This is what I am looking for!
How can I use this code? Is there instrument or branch info of that?

Really grateful for your kind help and great work!

Best,

Frank

-----
be open, be creative, be critical

be open, be creative, be critical

Re: detection topology loop on 3D mesh with CGAL

Frank Dz

Dear Guillaume,

Sorry to bother again. Is this the repo can be used for detecting topology
loop on 3D mesh?
https://github.com/gdamiand/cgal/tree/Surface_mesh_topology-gdamiand

Best regards,

Frank

-----

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: detection topology loop on 3D mesh with CGAL

Frank Dz
This post was updated on .
Dear Guillaume,

I really appreciate your excellent code! Great! Is this a method you
invented or there are some reference? I wanna learn about it~

Many thanks for kind help and great work!

Best,
Frank

-----