contribution to the organization

anshu khare
Respected Sir/Ma'am

I am new to this organization..
Could you please guide me how to start contributing to this organization?

Thank You
Regards
Anshu Khare

Re: contribution to the organization

Sandeep Dey-2
Go through the CGAL manual choose your favorite working area and start developing your ideas in to reality.
Also look for google summer of codes to participate in specific CGAL projects, or propose new CGAL project.