cgal-examples

Tamen Dutta
Hello,

I've installed CGAL and all its dependencies but the examples do not build. What am I most probably doing wrong?

Regards,
Tamen

Re: cgal-examples

MaelRL
Hello,

Please provide more information about the failure such as the
compilation logs, your platform, etc.

Best,
Mael

On 06/01/2020 15:36, Tamen Dutta wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've installed CGAL and all its dependencies but the examples do not
> build. What am I most probably doing wrong?
>
> Regards,
> Tamen

Re: cgal-examples

Tamen Dutta
Hello,

I'm using visual studio. I have set all the environment variables, installed boost and qt.
image.png