about creating a cone in CGAL

Query Cgal
Excuse me, may I ask where I can find the manual for creating a cone in CGAL?

Tanks very much

Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客!了解更多

Re: about creating a cone in CGAL

Shi Yan
search for incremental builder

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Query Cgal <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Excuse me, may I ask where I can find the manual for creating a cone in
> CGAL?
>
> Tanks very much

Re: about creating a cone in CGAL

Query Cgal
Thanks.

I have read the following

http://www.cgal.org/Manual/3.2/doc_html/Developers_internal_manual/Developers_manual/Chapter_specification.html

and I have found "CGAL::Cone<T, DS>" stated under section 2.3

I have tried to search for details CGAL::Cone<T, Ds> in the manual but it seems that the details are not there?

And Is it I am advised to use  incremental builder instead of "CGAL::Cone<T, Ds> ?

Thanks

--- 2009年4月11日 星期六,Shi Yan <[hidden email]> 寫道﹕

寄件人: Shi Yan <[hidden email]>
主題: Re: [cgal-discuss] about creating a cone in CGAL
收件人: [hidden email]
日期: 2009 4 11 星期六 上午 7:05

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Query Cgal <cgalquery@...> wrote:
> Excuse me, may I ask where I can find the manual for creating a cone in
> CGAL?
>
> Tanks very much

Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客!了解更多

Re: about creating a cone in CGAL

Sylvain Pion
Administrator
Last time I tried to compile this vanilla cone class, it ICEd :-)

Seriously: there is no cone class in CGAL, sorry.

--
Sylvain Pion
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis