Visual Studio "access is denied"

Özer Erdoğan
Hi,

I'm using Visual Studio 2017 vers.15.9. For CGAL I've completed every step in installation guide but at the end, when I tried to Run ALL_BUILD in cgal.sln Visual Studio returned me an error window saying that "... program cannot be started. access is denied".

I've tried running Visual Studio as administrator, 'use managed compatibility mode' check box, and moving all my files to a location other than C drive. But ı couldnt solve the problem yet.

Are there anyone who encountered the same and knows the soln?

--
Özer Erdoğan