Using PMP Mesh Processing with Polyhedron type.

Using PMP Mesh Processing with Polyhedron type.

Sukhraj Singh
Hello,

I have a Polyhedron *m_pPolyhedron;

I want to use it to run on it various Polygon_mesh_processing algorithm on it.

For instance, I want to run isotropic_remeshing();

The example of isotropic_remeshing Here uses Surface_mesh.

Can anyone share code snippet in order to do so? So that I could run various PMP algorithms on Polyhedron type.

Thanks

Sukhraj Singh

Sukhraj Singh

Re: Using PMP Mesh Processing with Polyhedron type.

Sukhraj Singh
Yes, that's right.
For example, I have this call:
CGAL::Polygon_mesh_processing::isotropic_remeshing(m_pPolyhedron->Facet_const_iterator, 0.5, *m_pPolyhedron);

I get following error:

 error: invalid use of ‘CGAL::Polyhedron_3<CGAL::Simple_cartesian<double> >::Facet_const_iterator’
     CGAL::Polygon_mesh_processing::isotropic_remeshing(m_pPolyhedron->Facet_const_iterator, 0.5, *m_pPolyhedron);

I am not sure about the parameter : const FaceRange & faces

Sukhraj Singh

Sukhraj Singh