Tutorial + Simple examples?

Malcolm Ross Kinsella Ryan
I'm new to CGAL and looking for a tutorial or some simple examples to
learn from. I just want to do basic stuff with the 2D Kernel, but I am
lost in all the possibilities for different representations. Can
anyone help me?

Malcolm

Re: Tutorial + Simple examples?

Ashwin Nanjappa-2
Malcolm Ryan wrote:
> I'm new to CGAL and looking for a tutorial or some simple examples to
> learn from. I just want to do basic stuff with the 2D Kernel, but I am
> lost in all the possibilities for different representations. Can anyone
> help me?

Don't worry about the kernels, you could use
Exact_predicates_exact_constructions for everything you do. Start looking
at other kernels only when you find this kernel slow for your purpose.

Regards,
~ash