Quantcast

Triangulation on a sphere using CGAL.

Triangulation on a sphere using CGAL. – Greetings! I'm very new to CGAL library and it seems very big to be intuitive for a new user. I'm trying to build Delaunay triangulation on ...
Hi, We are currently working on the implementation of [1] for CGAL. What you can do in the meanwhile is either use CGAL convex hulls or CGAL...
Hello, I am interested, as the OP, in the Delaunay triangulation of points lying on a sphere. Are the algorithms described in Caroli, M.,...
Hi, unfortunately, not yet. The code is working, it is very fast, but there are a few minor details to tune, and most of all it is not yet ...
Thank you very much. I am very new to CGAL and I am getting lost into "traits" and "kernels": how would a code sample for...
Hi, isscandar, I understand that CGAL has a huge manual. I started from these sections. If you read them, you will understand how to work with t...
Hello Michael, thank you very much for your help! I have read some of the manual but I am still confused: quoting from the manual The class ...
Alessandro, ah, I see. To get a spherical triangle using triangulation's triangle you can build geodesic lines: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge...
Le 28/06/13 20:11, Michael Kalygin a écrit : > Alessandro, ah, I see. > To get a spherical triangle using triangulation's triangle you can...
Le 6/27/13 6:59 PM, isscandar a écrit : > teillaud wrote >> Hi, >> >> unfortunately, not yet. The code is working, it is ...
Great progress, Monique! Eventually, my implementation doesn't use triangulation on a sphere. But this topic is still interesting for me. Ale...
Thank you for your answer! As I understand, the best way to achieve my goal is to construct 3D Delaunay triangulation (with fake point in the c...
Le 05/11/12 11:33, Michael Kalygin a écrit : > Thank you for your answer! As I understand, the best way to achieve my > goal is to constru...
Years ago, I wrote a program about this, when I am new to CGAL and programming. D&V_on_sphere_source.zip<http://files.cnblogs.com/wildabc...
Hello 杨成林, is your code still available for sharing? I have tried to download your code but I get an error from the server... Thank you. ...
Big thanks! I'll take a look at your program. It will help a lot! Thanks!
It works perfect! Thanks again! Here is a screenshot of the result:
I am glad to hear that it is helpful. 2012/11/6 Michael Kalygin <michael.kalygin@...> > It works perfect! Thanks again! Here is ...