The new Triangulation_2.h

novacheva
Hello,

I have written some code, which worked with CGAL 3.2.1 quite nice. I've
installed the 3.3.1 version now and I have a problem with inserting into a
triangulation. I get precondition violation error on line 866 in
Triangulation_2.h "!is_infinite(f) && !is_infinite(f->neighbour(i))", but
exactly the same code with the same input was running before.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks,
Angelina

Re: The new Triangulation_2.h

novacheva
OK, it is not a problem of the CGAL version. It happens on insertion of a point
into a 2.5D delaunay triangulation. At the begining it works OK and at a
specific input point the problem occures.
It yould be great if anyone can tell me what exactly happens at thet place in
the triangulation_2.h and what I can do to solve that.

Thanks

Re: The new Triangulation_2.h

Laurent Rineau (GeometryFactory)
On Saturday 28 June 2008 23:18:05 [hidden email] wrote:
> OK, it is not a problem of the CGAL version. It happens on insertion of a
> point into a 2.5D delaunay triangulation. At the begining it works OK and
> at a specific input point the problem occures.
> It yould be great if anyone can tell me what exactly happens at thet place
> in the triangulation_2.h and what I can do to solve that.

Due to the hot weather in Europe, our cristal balls are out of order
(overheating).

I suggest you to read
  http://www.cgal.org/FAQ.html#bug_reporting
and give use more information, so that we can help you without our cristal
balls. :-)

Engineer at GeometryFactory
http://www.geometryfactory.com/

problem in runnig voronoi example in CGAL 3.2 on VS.net 2005

Morteza Romoozi
hi
i receive a below link error.
Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp___CrtDbgReportW referenced in function "public: class CGAL::Point_2<struct CGAL::Filtered_kernel<struct CGAL::Simple_cartesian<double> > > const & __thiscall std::istream_iterator<class CGAL::Point_2<struct CGAL::Filtered_kernel<struct CGAL::Simple_cartesian<double> > >,char,struct std::char_traits<char>,int>::operator*(void)const " ([hidden email]) voronoi.obj
can u help me?