Thank you All

august82-2
Hi All,

I was working on meshing unoriented 3D points. I successfully completed it with
quality results with CGAL algorithms and your helps. Thanks All very much for
your help. It became child play implementing meshing algorith with Delaunay
triangulation and voronoi diagram implementation in CGAL.

I don't know whether it is right question to ask here. I want commercial
license for using CGAL. Please provide information regarding it.

Thanks
Avanindra

Re: Thank you All

Sylvain Pion
Administrator
[hidden email] a écrit :
> I was working on meshing unoriented 3D points. I successfully completed it with
> quality results with CGAL algorithms and your helps. Thanks All very much for
> your help. It became child play implementing meshing algorith with Delaunay
> triangulation and voronoi diagram implementation in CGAL.

Thanks !

> I don't know whether it is right question to ask here. I want commercial
> license for using CGAL. Please provide information regarding it.

Get in touch with Andreas Fabri <[hidden email]>
for commercial licenses and first class user support.

--
Sylvain Pion
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis