Subdivide n-Polytope into n-Simplices

kloffy
Hello,

Does CGAL provide algorithms to subdivide a not necessarily convex n-polytope into n-simplices? I am thinking about an dD version of something like the GLU tesselator or libtess2 (I guess the closest thing in CGAL is "2D Polygon Partitioning").

I have looked through the manual and I haven't found anything, but I may have missed it. Alternatively, is there any simple way of achieving it using the existing functionality that I am missing?

Best,
Peter

Re: Subdivide n-Polytope into n-Simplices

kloffy
Due to the lack of response, I am wondering whether I need to clarify the question further? It seems to be a fairly well-understood problem in the 2D case. I imagine once the polygonal 2D faces are subdivided into triangles, constructing 3D tetrahedral faces should not be too hard (and so forth for the dD case...).

Best,
Peter