Subdivide TexCoord

Bo Schwarzstein-2
Hi Prof. Schröder and others
    I would like to know, if I pad the orign 2D polygon texcoords with the third component 0 into a point to construct a 3D polyhedron, then I subdivide it, whether the result will be mapping to the subdivide surface ? Thanks.

Re: Subdivide TexCoord

Peter Schröder
Bo Schwarzstein wrote:
Hi Prof. Schröder and others
    I would like to know, if I pad the orign 2D polygon texcoords with the third component 0 into a point to construct a 3D polyhedron, then I subdivide it, whether the result will be mapping to the subdivide surface ? Thanks.
Dear Bo,

that should work.

peter

Re: Re: Subdivide TexCoord

Bo Schwarzstein-2
Mail
Thanks you Prof. Schröder, I will have a try.

CGAL IO Performance

Bo Schwarzstein-2
Mail
Hello everyone,

I have a strange problem now, if I use CGAL::IO print_polyhedron_wavefront to write obj file to disk, it's much faster than I manually extract index and vertex from polyhedron and then write to disk, why ? I do not believe the performance inline function can be so high, because I copied some code from IO header file, so it should be same. Why ?

Thanks.

Bo Schwarzstein[hidden email]">[hidden email]
2008-08-03