Subdivide TexCoord Error

Bo Schwarzstein-2
Hello everyone,

I still have a problem about subdividing texture uv from a wavefront obj problem. The result mesh seems right, but the mapping is wrong, I do not know whether it is because of face index or others, but I build the polyhedron both according to the vertex/texcoord index per-face, so I think the new face should always keep the mapping relationship. Could somebody check my source code to point out where I am wrong ?

Thanks.

CMSubdivide.rar (308K) Download Attachment