Simple nef polyhedron and polygon soup

iampriyanshi
Hi

What's the difference in nef polyhedron and simple nef polyhedron?
Also, what is polygon soup?

I am taking row and column as input and making those many numbers of the
cube. But when the number of row or column exceeds 5 it throws an error
saying "Input soup needs to be a polygon mesh!"

I am building cubes from tetrahedron, converting them to nef polyhedron and
then creating a union of all. Finally converting the entire result in mesh
and writing it in out.

Thanks