Show pointcloud and mesh side by side

Rash
Hi guys,

I have a pointcloud and a mesh and would like to show it side by side.
Does someone how to do this in matlab or can recommend an other good 3D
Viewer? Or maybe cgal function?

Kind regards
Rashid

Re: Show pointcloud and mesh side by side

chrism
I use a 2.5D triangulation (of the earth surface), and I have had good success exporting to vtu and using Paraview.
I attached a photo showing this, but it was too large for the list so I've sent it directly to you Rash.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 11:27 AM Rash <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a pointcloud and a mesh and would like to show it side by side.
Does someone how to do this in matlab or can recommend an other good 3D
Viewer? Or maybe cgal function?

Kind regards
Rashid

Re: Show pointcloud and mesh side by side

andreas.fabri

As you mention paraview, let me point out that we also published
the recipe for making paraview plugins with CGAL inside.

Andreas

On 4/25/2019 9:35n PM, Marsh, Chris wrote:
I use a 2.5D triangulation (of the earth surface), and I have had good success exporting to vtu and using Paraview.
I attached a photo showing this, but it was too large for the list so I've sent it directly to you Rash.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 11:27 AM Rash <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a pointcloud and a mesh and would like to show it side by side.
Does someone how to do this in matlab or can recommend an other good 3D
Viewer? Or maybe cgal function?

Kind regards
Rashid

Andreas Fabri, PhD
Chief Officer, GeometryFactory
Editor, The CGAL Project

phone: +33.492.954.912    skype: andreas.fabri