Set an initial guess x0 for the quadratic programming program

Set an initial guess x0 for the quadratic programming program

yazid
Hi everyone,

I want to solve an overdetermined system of the form Ax=b and in the same time bound the x vector.
For this I’ve used the quadratic programming library of CGAL, however, I wonder if there is a way to give to the solver
an initial guess for the solution, since I have a working set and I want to optimize it.

Thanks,
Yazid.