Searching for source code "Estimating Curvature Tensors on Triangle Meshes" of P. Alliez

Searching for source code "Estimating Curvature Tensors on Triangle Meshes" of P. Alliez

aerodynamic
Hey Community,

on multiple pages I have seen that P. Alliez provides some interesting source code "Estimating Curvature Tensors on Triangle Meshes". He has a link on his website which does not appear to work. After a long search I hope that one of you guys can help to find this source code.

Thanks.

Re: Searching for source code "Estimating Curvature Tensors on Triangle Meshes" of P. Alliez

Pierre Alliez-2
dear Joan,

sorry for late reply (I am still on holidays)

I sent you the code by ftp transfer and must fix the link on my web page
(due to change from joomla to wordpress)
thank you for asking.

Pierre