Searching example code for "Deformation Plugin - Grouping Example"

Searching example code for "Deformation Plugin - Grouping Example"

Grimm, Raphael (IAR)
Hi,
i am searching for the code for the example videos from:
https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Surface_mesh_deformation/index.html#Chapter_SurfaceMeshDeformation

Here is a link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akpYaDLuaUI

I tired to find it but was unable to do so (i am on
origin/releases/CGAL-4.12-branch).

Regards
Rapahel

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Searching example code for "Deformation Plugin - Grouping Example"

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
The code of the plugin and the deformation item for the CGAL Polyhedron
demo is here:
https://github.com/CGAL/cgal/tree/master/Polyhedron/demo/Polyhedron/Plugins/Surface_mesh_deformation

Sebastien.