Requesting some tips and help to get along with the workflow

Requesting some tips and help to get along with the workflow

Anubhaw Bhalotia
Dear,

I'm a 3rd year computer science student at Indian Institute of Information Technology,  Una, India.
I came across CGAL while browsing through the GSOC website.  After seeing your overall project and objectives, I feel that this is something that excites me. In the coming days, I'd like to dive deeper into CGAL.
I'd be glad if you could share few tips and materials so that I could get along with the workflow faster.

Thank you
Anubhaw Bhalotia

Re: Requesting some tips and help to get along with the workflow

Lokesh Kumar
Dear
I got your email from CGAL discussion.
Can you comfortable with c++  coding. I have the library function just like CGAL.
The library function file which I can send you. It have the connection with  geometry  and  mathematics a lot..
But you have to good  with algebraic and computational geometry with good mathematical model.
It will great also for your project.

Thanks

With Warm regards
Lokesh kumar

Re: Requesting some tips and help to get along with the workflow

Anubhaw Bhalotia
Dear Lokesh,

I'm proficient in c and c++ and can work on new libraries.
I'll be glad to look into what you have.
By the way, are you speaking on behalf of CGAL?

Thank you