Re: fail in computing the power diagram from given spheres

Re: fail in computing the power diagram from given spheres

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
Without seeing the code, I can only guess that you are not using
a Kernel with exact predicates.
Try using CGAL::Exact_predicates_inexact_constructions_kernel instead
of CGAL::Cartesian<double>/CGAL::Simple_cartesian<double>.

Sebastien.