Re: Convert FT to double

Rafael Roberto
Hi everyone,

I'm using a Vector_3<Kernel> v in my application and when I get it coordinates, using the v.x(), for example, it returns a Kernel::FT. I know its a number structure, but I want to convert it to double. Does have any way to cast this FT structure to a double?

Thank you all,
Rafael Roberto

Re: Re: Convert FT to double

Sebastien Loriot