Re: CGAL KDS

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
What did you try precisely?
Did you first configured and compiled the CGAL library?

The following worked for me:
#create build dir for the release
  cd /tmp
  mkdir build_4.10
  cd build_4.10/
#configure and build CGAL
  cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ~/CGAL/releases/CGAL-4.10.2
  make -j4
#set CGAL_DIR
  export CGAL_DIR=`pwd`
#create build dir for the examples
  cd ..
  mkdir build_kds_ex
  cd build_kds_ex/
#configure and build examples
  cmake ~/CGAL/releases/CGAL-4.10.2/examples/Kinetic_data_structures/
  make

Sebastien.