Question regarding the parameter selection for 3D surface mesh generation

Question regarding the parameter selection for 3D surface mesh generation

aerodynamic
Hello community,

I have given an implicit function. Now I would like to use CGAL in order to extract a surface mesh. There exists an corresponding example ( http://doc.cgal.org/4.7/Surface_mesher/Surface_mesher_2mesh_an_implicit_function_8cpp-example.html#a5 ).

My aim is to get a accurate mesh with preferably triangles of equal size. How do I have to choose the parameters (angular bound, radius bound and distance bound) of the surface mesh default criteria to achieve this? Are there some rules how to choose these parameters? Right now I only set radius bound and distance bound to the same value to control the maximal size of the resulting triangles.

Kind regards,

Joan

Re: Question regarding the parameter selection for 3D surface mesh generation

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
You can get some information here:
http://doc.cgal.org/4.7/Surface_mesher/index.html#title5
and here: