Problem in Polyhedron demo

Helton
Hi!

  I installed CGAl 3.7 im my computer with windows OS, Microsoft visual C++ 10 compiler  and QT 4.7.2.

   The demo program Polyhedron_3 was succefully built, but whem I try load a model the program abort with the following error message:

  "Windows has triggered a breakpoint in Polyhedron_3.exe.

This may be due to a corruption of the heap, which indicates a bug in Polyhedron_3.exe or any of the DLLs it has loaded.

This may also be due to the user pressing F12 while Polyhedron_3.exe has focus.

The output window may have more diagnostic information.
HEAP[Polyhedron_3.exe]: Invalid address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 01EC0000, 031F6458 )
Windows has triggered a breakpoint in Polyhedron_3.exe.

This may be due to a corruption of the heap, which indicates a bug in Polyhedron_3.exe or any of the DLLs it has loaded.

This may also be due to the user pressing F12 while Polyhedron_3.exe has focus.
"

  If someone could help me.....

  Best Regards

   Helton

Re: Problem in Polyhedron demo

Pierre Alliez-2
hi Helton,

double check first that your PATH env. variable does not point to
another version of QT.

Pierre