Problem With Delaunay Triangulation

Rafael Roberto
Hello everyone,

I'm with a strange problem using CGAL. I made a code using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 where I want to triangulate a set of points using the CGAL::Delaunay_triangulation_3. The problem is, when I call any constructor to triangulate the points on debug mode, it access an invalid position of the memory. But, on release mode, the same code works fine.

Ok, it's great because it's work when it's supposed to, but it really sucks not be able to debug a code.

Does anybody know why or it have ever happened with anyone here?

Thanks,
Rafael Roberto

Re: Problem With Delaunay Triangulation

Sylvain Pion
Administrator
Rafael Roberto a écrit :

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm with a strange problem using CGAL. I made a code using /Microsoft
> Visual Studio 2005/ where I want to triangulate a set of points using
> the *CGAL::Delaunay_triangulation_3*. The problem is, when I call any
> constructor to triangulate the points on _debug_ mode, it access an
> invalid position of the memory. But, on _release_ mode, the same code
> works fine.
>
> Ok, it's great because it's work when it's supposed to, but it really
> sucks not be able to debug a code.
>
> Does anybody know why or it have ever happened with anyone here?

No one can tell anything without more information.
Please consider reading the bug reporting instructions.

--
Sylvain Pion
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis