Precondition fail - assert instead of throw

Precondition fail - assert instead of throw

Zohar

precondition_fail() in assertions_impl.h throws an exception. Something in my framework (pyqt or swig) catches it, and it's not debug friendly. Please consider asserting instead - assert(0) or __debugbreak on win.

Re: Precondition fail - assert instead of throw

Marc Glisse
On Fri, 2 Dec 2016, Zohar wrote:

> precondition_fail() in assertions_impl.h throws an exception. Something in
> my framework (pyqt or swig) catches it, and it's not debug friendly. Please
> consider asserting instead - assert(0) or __debugbreak on win.

Please read
http://doc.cgal.org/latest/STL_Extension/group__PkgStlExtensionAssertions.html
first.

--
Marc Glisse

Re: Precondition fail - assert instead of throw

Zohar
I missed that; thanks.