Postcript output outside of distribution ?

Postcript output outside of distribution ?

Bertrand Nouvel
Dear members of CGAL development team,

There is apparently some files missing in the current distribution of CGAL.
I cannot find out the file :Postscript_file_stream.h

It is obviously needed within Arr_postscript_file_stream.h

/usr/include/CGAL/IO/Arr_postscript_file_stream.h:26:44: error: CGAL/IO/Postscript_file_stream.h: No such file or directory

I am using ubuntu 8.04, and I used first the package from the repository.
Then I tries to download the "tar.gz" of the source from the webpage.
But the file did not seem to be present in the source archive.

I find it quite strange that the current version of CGAL lacks postscript support...
But I haven't found out anything related while browsing around.

Best regards,

Bertrand Nouvel

Re: Postcript output outside of distribution ?

Ashwin Nanjappa-2
Bertrand Nouvel wrote:
> There is apparently some files missing in the current distribution of CGAL.
> I cannot find out the file :Postscript_file_stream.h
[...]
 > I am using ubuntu 8.04, and I used first the package from the
 > repository.

The file is not present in my CGAL-3.3.1 Windows installation too.

~ash

Re: Postcript output outside of distribution ?

efif
Apparently, the file Arr_postscript_file_stream.h should not be part of
the distribution as well.

I believe that all postscript support that was based on LEDA got deprecated.

--

This e-mail message may contain information which is CONFIDENTIAL, privileged or proprietary to Lucidlogix Technologies, Ltd. and is subject to restrictions on disclosure and use. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and destroy the original message without making a copy. Thank you.