Polyhedron_incremental_builder_3 still asserts after a rollback

Polyhedron_incremental_builder_3 still asserts after a rollback

Zohar
I added a facet using builder.begin_facet(). I saw that it was bad, and I
performed a rollback. Still, the destructor of the builder asserted on

CGAL_destructor_assertion(check_protocoll == 0)

How can I prevent the assertion?

A more general question. From what I read on assertion, you can either
enable all of them or disable all of them (with a compiler directive).
There's no temporary disable/enable. I should probably convert the behavior
to throw instead of assert, although the link on this post isn't valid
anymore?

http://cgal-discuss.949826.n4.nabble.com/Precondition-fail-assert-instead-of-throw-td4662414.html