Polyhedron constructor

rahulverma88
Hi,

Are there any examples showing construction of a polyhedron from a list of
vertices? From the CGAL documentation, I can only find an example which
reads in an OFF file to get that list of vertices
(https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Polyhedron/Polyhedron_2draw_polyhedron_8cpp-example.html#a2).

I'm also new to computational geometry. Is it perhaps not possible to
construct a general polyhedron from a list of vertices? And I have to list
edges, facets etc?

-Rahul

Re: Polyhedron constructor

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
polygon_soup_to_polygon_mesh() should be doing what you want:

https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Polygon_mesh_processing/group__PMP__repairing__grp.html#gac8fe80db9800265922ce469c36d97baa

Sebastien.