PARTICIPATION IN GSoC 2019

Aman0312
Hello!!
I am Aman Lohia,undergraduate at National Institute of Technology Durgapur.I
am pursuing my B.tech in Information Technology(IT).
I regularly do competitive programming on Codeforces,Codechef,Spoj.I have
keen interest in C++,maths and geometry.While going through GSoC
organisations ,I came over CGAL and found out that my skill set and
interests matches with the project requirements.
So I want to participate in GSoC with CGAL and give my 100% in whatever way
possible.I want to explore this field and it would be get if someone guide
me in this task.
I am eagerly waiting for some affirmative reply from your side.

Regards,
Aman Lohia

Re: PARTICIPATION IN GSoC 2019

As we don't want to repeat it in individual mails, the process is described HERE:

https://github.com/CGAL/cgal/wiki/Project-Ideas#information-candidates-should-supply

Best,

Andreas

On 2/27/2019 10:09 PM, Aman0312 wrote:
Hello!!
I am Aman Lohia,undergraduate at National Institute of Technology Durgapur.I
am pursuing my B.tech in Information Technology(IT).
I regularly do competitive programming on Codeforces,Codechef,Spoj.I have
keen interest in C++,maths and geometry.While going through GSoC
organisations ,I came over CGAL and found out that my skill set and
interests matches with the project requirements.
So I want to participate in GSoC with CGAL and give my 100% in whatever way
possible.I want to explore this field and it would be get if someone guide
me in this task.
I am eagerly waiting for some affirmative reply from your side.

Regards,
Aman Lohia

Andreas Fabri, PhD
Chief Officer, GeometryFactory
Editor, The CGAL Project

phone: +33.492.954.912    skype: andreas.fabri