PARTICIPATION IN GSOC

Rohit Nikam

Hello!!

myself Rohit Nikam, undergraduate at Indian Institute of Technology, Indore.I am pursuing a degree in computer science engineering.

i have programming background as my university courses introduced me to the basics of programming. i have keen interest in c++ and in geometric data structures a little.i have been doing competitive challenges in c++  on code chef.

While going through projects of GSoC of previous years, i came over CGAL and got curious to know more about it ,and i decided to contribute to it and participate in GSoC with CGAL.And I will be glad to give my most time to it,with sincerity.

I request you to please guide me to achive this goal.(hoping a response)

Regards,

Rohit Nikam

Re: PARTICIPATION IN GSOC

Efi Fogel
Dear Rohit (First name?)

Thanks for showing interest.

In a couple of days we will find out whether CGAL is listed as one of the participating organizations in GSoC 2019.
Either wait for the results, or if you want to get head start, carefully go through the list of projects we have suggested for this year (see https://github.com/CGAL/cgal/wiki/Project-Ideas) and pick one,
Then, send an email message to one of the email addresses listed at the bottom of the project description.
Alternatively, you can suggest a project of your own. In this case, find a CGAL contributor involved with the subject of your project and contact her/him.

Best,
Efi
                         _/