Output from Delaunay Triangulation.

MirJafar
Hello,

I have list of 2D/3D coordinates and interested in Delaunay triangulation  as follows.

#VertexID X Y Z
1  x1 y1 z1
2. x2 y2 z2
3

#Triangles in 2D
1   T1n1 T1n2 T1n3
2   T2n1 T2n2 T3n3
3.

How interger ID are assigned to the vertices ?

Thanks,
csv

Re: Output from Delaunay Triangulation.

Sylvain Pion
Administrator
Chaman Singh Verma wrote:

> I have list of 2D/3D coordinates and interested in Delaunay
> triangulation  as follows.
>
> #VertexID X Y Z
> 1  x1 y1 z1
> 2. x2 y2 z2
> 3
>

> #Triangles in 2D
> 1   T1n1 T1n2 T1n3
> 2   T2n1 T2n2 T3n3
> 3.
>

> How interger ID are assigned to the vertices ?
It is up to you.  There is no internal ID for vertices in CGAL.
You can build one by std::map-ing Vertex_handles to integers for example.
Fell free to have a look at the implementation of operator<<
to get some inspiration.

--
Sylvain Pion
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Sylvain Pion <[hidden email]> wrote:
Chaman Singh Verma wrote:
[...]

I was looking for one simple example that uses Vertex_handles with Convex hull calculations. Where can I find that ?

thanks.
csv