Options used for cgal_create_CMakeLists?

Options used for cgal_create_CMakeLists?

Dr01TSPC
This post was updated on .
I added a CGAL-sourced program to a directory
(CGAL4.13/examples/Polygon_mesh_processing). I want to include that in the
make process for that directory. (The program is a topic of another post.)

I could not get cgal_create_CMakeLists to create a CMakeLists.txt that would
work for the list of programs already in the above directory.

I tried several sets of options, such as
cgal_create_CMakeLists -c Core:ImageIO:Qt5
but the set apparently needs to include the required third party codes. (For
which I do not know the
option names.)

Fortunately, I kept CGAL 4.12 on my computer, and by following along I was
able to build a CMakeLists.txt that works.

Is the set of cgal_create_CMakeLists options that CGAL personnel used to
create the CMakeLists in each directory kept somewhere?

Could the options be included in the note on the first line of
CMakeLists.txt?

Thanks,
Tim