Novice to CGAL, Using CGAL for mesh geometry

Novice to CGAL, Using CGAL for mesh geometry

s.nagella
Dear All

I am new to the CGAL library. I want to know whether CGAL can full fill all the
requirement of my project.

My project is an neutron scattering data analysis package, In this we have
instruments defined as quadratic implicit surfaces with boolean operations. I
am wondering whether CGAL can generate surfaces with operations of CSG and
output the geometry into file?

Any help will be very useful.
I am trying mesh_an_implicit_function in examples, how can i write the geometry
into openinventor or geomview format.

Thanks
Sri