Missing lib

ihavefoundthepeace
Hi all,

I'm a student using CGAL 3.3.1, with Boost 1_35_0,
qt-win-free-msvc.net2003-3.3.3 and Microsoft Visual 2003.

I had lots of problems (links, libs, environnment variables) to compile some
demos: some were fixed, others not really...One of them is a missing library
called "libboost_program_options-vc71-mt-gd-1_35.lib" in the demo
"Kinetic_data_structures".

I tried to compile boost lib with Bjam, but still can't find this one. Do you
have any ideas or advices in order to find a solution ??
And BTW, is it possible to compile EVERY demos with a working and simple
configuration; and if yes, which one :) ?

Thanks a lot,
Yoann

Re: Missing lib

Shi Yan
hi Yoann

i'm using cgal with Microsoft visual studio 2008. i guess you don't
need to compile boost by yourself. i downloaded the setup packages.
and everything is easy.

for boost, check this out http://www.boost-consulting.com/products/free
for cgal, use the installer too.

good luck.