Mesh reconstruction from Point cloud

R Abilash
Hello,
         I have a point cloud in "File_name.xyz" format and I need to obtain a mesh for that (surface reconstruction problem).
        I used this ( https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Poisson_surface_reconstruction_3/Poisson_surface_reconstruction_3_2poisson_reconstruction_function_8cpp-example.html ) code for that purpose.

        But when I tried running it, was giving the following error:
fatal error: CGAL/poisson_surface_reconstruction.h: No such file or directory

I also tried pasting "poisson_surface_reconstruction.h" in that folder and then running.
But that didn't work out..

Can someone help me out, Please?

Regards,
Abilash

Re: Mesh reconstruction from Point cloud

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
This section:
https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Manual/installation.html#title0
tells you how to get started with compiling a cgal example.

Sebastien.