Mesh_estimation example doesn't work correctly

Mesh_estimation example doesn't work correctly

Clutterhead
Hello,

I want to compute the principal curvatures and directions on meshes and have
therefore installed CGAL.
After installation i tried a few code examples (
https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Manual/tutorial_hello_world.html
<https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Manual/tutorial_hello_world.html>  ) and they
all worked correctly.
Then I tried the Mesh_estimation example and after replacing
'Default_diagonalize_traits' with 'Eigen_diagonalize_traits' due to
deprecation the code compiled and ran.
I didn't change anything else but the code doesn't work as intended, even
with the example model of an ellipsoid the program outputs the message that
the model contains 0 vertices and 0 facets. I suspect that the error lies
within the ifstream:

209  PolyhedralSurf P;
210  std::ifstream stream(if_name.c_str());
211  stream >> P;

but I don't know how to correct it.
Does somebody have an idea or knows how to help me?
Thanks in advance

Re: Mesh_estimation example doesn't work correctly

Clutterhead
After some more trying around I figured out that I just had to replace

162       if_name_string = "data/ellipe0.003.off";

with

162       if_name_string = "C:/ Full path to /data/ellipe0.003.off";

and it worked correctly.